Everyone knows that fire is a danger. However, fire smoke is the leading cause of fire deaths, exceeding burns by a three-to-one ratio. Smoke can also negatively affect your property’s structure, sometimes in unexpected ways.
Smoke from any type of fire is comprised of carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and soot. Depending on what’s burning, many other harmful chemicals also enter the air, and are inhaled into your lungs or latch onto walls, furniture, clothing, ductwork, and other areas.
After the fire is out, smoke will linger in every crevice and ultimately settle and look residue on EVERY inch of the structure and the contents inside.
We meticulously clean and go over every inch of the house with HEPA vacuums to ensure the removal of all smoke damage. We will leave commercial grade air filters running to help filter out the toxins in the air as well.